Photos

South Boat Quay, circa 1920
Central to this view, taken before the demolition of Boustead's Godown, top left quayside, in 1925, ..
S$ 100.00
South Bridge Road
The bridge referred to by the road name was Thomson's Bridge, which spans the river where Singapore'..
S$ 100.00
Tanglin Club
The Tanglin Club was founded in 1865 as a social club for British residents. This view captures the ..
S$ 100.00
Tanjong Pagar Docks, 1890s
This view looks south east across Victoria Dock where an American built  barque is berthed; sai..
S$ 100.00
Tank Road Railway Station
The Singapore Government Railway, which connects Singapore and Johore by rail as far as Woodlands wa..
S$ 100.00
Teutonia (German) Club
The Teutonia Club was inaugurated 2 June 1856 in a small house on North Bridge Road. Six months late..
S$ 100.00
Teutonia (German) Club, 1890s
The Teutonia Club was inaugurated 2nd June 1856 in a small house on North Bridge Road. Six months la..
S$ 100.00
Thian Hock Keng Temple, Telok Ayer Street
Completed in 1840, this is Singapore's oldest Chinese, and most important Hokkien temple. It is buil..
S$ 100.00
Thian Hock Keng Temple, Telok Ayer Street
Built 1839-42, this is Singapore's oldest Chinese, and most important Hokkien temple. The site, orig..
S$ 100.00